Tuesday, June 9, 2009

if I don't break your heart, things will just get worse.....

the good:

~he has BIG DREAMS. he wants to get up and out of where he has lived, the influence. I see the same drive that I had to get out of my hometown. he matches my ambition in that respect.

~his family loves me. I always dreamed my in-laws would love me to pieces, and they do.

~he smiled at me so warm and sweet, I could not speak.....he made me feel like a little, bitty girl. what did he do to me?

the bad:

-
he is selfish. my interests are important, but only when they don't conflict with what he wants to do/wants.

- he lies. well, I shouldn't say 'lies', but he lied once...about something big, so therefore, I am convinced that he has lied about other things, or has the potential to lie about other things. Unnecessary things.

- he rather run the streets than lay in the sheets, metaphorically speaking. I often get put on the back burner to the homies, the cousins. I understand the whole needing space thing, but when you confess how badly you want to be with someone, you would think you would need to see that person more than one day a week....

- he isn't stupid, but when I have to break down words and phrases that are a part of my personality, I tend to wonder why....

- he has a problem. the type that'll consume him if he isn't careful. And I just don't have time to save lives....


so what. do. i. do? it's obvious ain't it? when the bad outweighs the good, it's should be as easy as pie. all i really want is to be happy, but how can I be happy if I just hurt someone's feelings...broke someone's heart?


....dry your eyes
please don't cry
you can be strong
if you just hold on....


No comments: