Saturday, January 12, 2008

LSU vs Ohio State

I always toyed with the idea of....us.


I was hungry so we walked to the chicken joint. Lines were practically out of the door because the game was starting within the hour and everybody wanted a good seat near the big screen. We were going to stay but due to the lack of chairs, we opted to go back and watch in the study.


Within the last couple months, I had really gotten into college football. I couldn't tell you a whole lot, but I knew enough to hold decent conversation. Didn't have a favorite team, but I could give you stats on Michigan State, Texas, Virginia Tech, etc.

They're eyes inquired. I assumed most of them werent used to having a female in their presence, nonetheless an attractive one(shameless ego-booster=D) so they all questioned what he had to do or say to get me there with him. If they knew that all he did was wake up in the morning, they would've never believed it. Some things are better left unsaid anyway.

His room was what I imagined it to be. Halftime rolled around and the girls had already called me so I asked him to walk me back.

He saw instantly how crammed we were. He offered up the roommate's bed, who hadnt returned yet from break. Silence. I took up the offer. Though I can sleep in damn near any condition, a bed is ALWAYS better than the floor, and since no one else spoke....I had no idea anything was going to happen. As I said, I toyed with the idea, but had already made up my mind that he wasnt in the least interested in me.

The game ended. LSU won as he assumed they would. A little myspace, a little facebook. I could feel the tension, but just thought it was within my own head because, as I said, I thought he took no interest in me.

Stranger Than Fiction. I never saw it. His favorite movie. I dont think it was supposed to be that short.=)

We both didnt want to at first, but we did. He came on top of me and kissed me slowly, as if to ensure he didnt miss. Once.Twice.

Throughout the entire time, we did a lot of talking. Well, joking. I've never laughed so much during such a pleasurable time. It's that which makes me question if things won't turn into something more. But I dont know what he wants. I'm not asking for a relationship, no. Just more.And with him.

No comments: