Saturday, April 18, 2009

Only in Horseshoes and Hand grenades where almost means something....

I was doing the sit-ups....Even though my feet werent being held right, I tried to push thru it anyway. Everytime I went up, my hair went in my face, and everytime I went down, it slapped me in the face more....So I let my fingers go, a big NO-NO for the event...

I got another go round....and I pushed it. My feet were being properly held and I thought I was in business. But no...25. Twenty-five sit-ups and I was done. I couldnt do a single sit-up more. And I was livid....I am used to doing well. Better than well, actually.

So when it came time for the run, I gave up. On top of that, I had to be taped. I was so mad, I left and didnt answer their calls or text messages. I was hot for the rest of the day.

Other than that, life is the same...

still on the path that seemingly leads nowhere, afraid to move one way or another in fear of taking the wrong path....

the family becomes more attached with each passing day, and I must say I am becoming equally attached.

But there is love in my life.

His name is Eric. In my mind, I dont like him. But my heart cant deny what's real, I suppose.

No comments: