Friday, April 3, 2009

Makin it rain...

Only in a different way...

Each day that goes by...every hour that passes....and in the seconds that make up those hours, I think of them.

When I made up my mind not to go back, to leave everything I know to enter my own unknown, and when I had to tell her, I got that feeling.

When she calls me and I hear that hurt. Her voice tells me that she loves me, though I hear in between those words something else. Something more.

Sometimes his name comes up in conversation. Or I see his picture. Or even worse, I see her...

There are times when I lay thinking about where I should go. What I should do. When I should start doing whatever it is that I should do. I get that feeling...

They want every second of my time. They are always there, watching, listening, waiting. And there are times when I can't take it.

There are times when I make it rain, only in a different way....

:'(

No comments: